Expert Witness

I have provided reports to the Family Courts and Tribunals throughout the last 12 years in my work with the NHS and the Health and Social Service Department in Guernsey.

The Psychological Reports and expert witness testimony I offer could contribute to decision making in Care Proceedings, offer opinion in cases of disputed contact and residence, and can also provide assessment of parenting capacity.

Contact me for further information.

Comments are closed.